Thanks for the tag Tiffany.
Everything you might want to know about my husband:
1. Where did you meet? At our mutual friends house in college. I was dating someone at the time and looking back on it, he was trying really hard to get my attention :)! On a side note, Jesse and I didn't meet until after he graduated college. This is strange because we were both math majors (me math ed and him math/pre-med) and surely passed by each other many times in the small building that had all the math classes. It is also funny because after we got married, Jesse's brother found a picture of Jesse and his parents at his graduation and I was about three feet behind them in the background. Strange huh!
2. How long did you date? Before we got engaged, 7 months. Before we got married, 19 months.
3. How long have you been married? 9 years in December.
4. What does he say that surprises you? I don't think anything he says surprises me anymore. Every once in a while though I hear the boys say things the same way that he does and that surprises me and always makes me smile.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I hate feet but I always liked his! Weird I know!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Right now it is how much he helps me with gradschool. Any other time of the year it would probably be his intelligence. He can always make me laugh too.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? I'm sad to say, "Nana." It is a long boring story. You don't want to know.
8. What is his favorite color? Red
9. What is his favorite food? Gyros
10. What is his favorite sport? Golf. Closely followed by Football and Baseball.
11. When and where did you first kiss? On my parents porch in Indiana. I think it was probably the second date.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Spend time with our boys.
13. Do you have any children? Two wonderful twin boys. James Gregory and Jack Perry. I am sure that is news to all of you who read this blog.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a wonderful cook. Not very hidden but a great talent none the less.
15. How old is he? 33. He will be 34 on Inauguration day.
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did. And I'm pretty sure I responded with, "Thank you!"
17. What is his favorite type of music? Old school. I catch him listening to the Rat Pack or some strange Mexican music a lot of the time.
18. What do you most admire about him? His passion for teaching and his love for our boys. He also really loves spending time with family. I really admire that.
19. Do you think he will read this? Um, only if I ask him to.
I am going to add this question . . .
20. Where did you go on your first date? We went to a carnival with mutual married friends. On our first date by ourselves, we went to see The Perfect Murder and went to eat at Casa Ole I think.
Is there a rule on how many people you can tag because I want to know a lot of peoples stories. I am going to tag Mandy, Stacie, Kierstyn, and Lisa.