Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And then, there was a belly!

I am fortunate enough to get to see my sister just about every weekend and am blessed to be able to live down the street from her, my brother-in-law, Robert, and my wonderful niece, Lauren. It has been the best experience of my life these past 5 years getting to watch Lauren grow up, getting to have them around while I grew as big as a house with the boys, and now getting to see her pregnant. And, lately, it has been so much fun seeing them on the weekends because Jennifer's little belly gets bigger and bigger every week.

This past weekend we went over to their house to see their Christmas decorations. James and Jack LOVE being over there so that they can play with Lauren and see their Aunt and Uncle!

Jack LOVED watching Lauren on the computer. She is really very patient with them and is a great cousin. She has also started picking them up more which is a little scary at times :)!




2 comments:

Samantha Shepard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Shepard said...

Be honest...Is Jack showing Lauren how to do something in Excel? Your sister is a glowing mom-to-be. What a Wonderful Life Georgie!