Friday, February 8, 2008

Cartoons

I know, it has been so long since I have posted. Times have been more than busy lately to say the least. This week, I was away in Austin at a Technology conference for three days. Jesse did great with the boys without me but I missed them very much.  I learned how to do many strange, different things. One of which is below. For those of you educators reading this blog, this link has a ton of great tips ranging from education to how to search the internet easier.





2 comments:

Amy said...

That was so cool! I'll have to see if I can try it. I tried to get my principal to let me go to a tech conference up here, but it was basically pointless because we have no technology to use anyway. I mean, I'm pretty sure tech conferences are way past tips on how to speed up a 6 year old PC that only lets you open one program at a time without freezing. Or how to better use your overhead projector that gets so hot after about five minutes that you can't let your hand touch it, so you have to write really funny. Just guessin'.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

This year was the first in five I didn't get to go to TCEA. But, there was a big group from Childress there. Did Beverly go, too? Very cool, pics.