Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Shower Game

Yesterday, Robert's sister and I threw Jennifer and Robert a baby shower. I was in charge of the games and since it was a couples shower, I wanted to pick something that everyone could participate in if they wanted to at their own leisure. One of the games went really well and since I hadn't seen it done anywhere else before, I thought I would share it with you all. It is very simple, you get photo's of famous people and superimpose a picture of a baby over the famous face. The object is to guess who the famous person is. Since there was a lot of family at this shower, I decided to make it a little more fun and put the faces of the grandkids on the famous people. Here is my final product. See if you can guess the famous people!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9. I couldn't bear to put one of our children's faces on this man's body so this is just a random baby!


10.

Do you know who they are?

2 comments:

Jeremy & Crystal said...

some were easy...so can you post the answers?

Rebecca said...

Who would put there own kids face on Richard Simmons body!! Hey by the way I have joined the magnificent world of blogging!!!