Friday, July 11, 2008

Longhorns in Aggieland? Say it isn't so!

Um, no, it's not. But, I have been meaning to post this picture for a while now. Somehow, my laying around the house for the past month has gotten in the way of me blogging (and doing just about anything else).

My parents were in town about a month ago to see Cooper and fortunately, they were here for my dad's birthday as well. He had a monumental birthday and we wanted to honor him by doing some of his favorite things. One of those favorite things is all things UT. He did actually get two degrees from there so it was the least we could do. So, all his grand kids wore UT gear all day. Isn't this a great picture? We had it put on some stationary for him as well.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Well, even though I'm not a fan of the outfits, that is one cute picture! How adorable!! Your boys have gotten so big.

Mandy said...

Wow, that is a great picture! We missed you too, but totally understand! Can't wait to see you guys in Colorado next summer.