Friday, March 13, 2009

It just makes me mad!

I really don't like William Willett. Why you ask? Click on the link and you might agree with me. All week, I have been saying, "Who is the jerk that decided we should get one less hour of sleep?" I decided I should know who it was so I went to my favorite site and found out. It really just makes me mad. I don't know why it has been so much harder on me this year (probably because the boys have had such a hard time sleeping the past few months). I have blamed everything that has gone wrong this week on Daylight Savings Time. My house is a mess . . . It's DST's fault! My dryer broke . . . It's DST's fault! The weather has been cold and rainy . . . It's DST's fault! LOST wasn't on this week . . . It's DST's fault!

S0, sorry to all my friends that have had to hear me complain this week about it. It isn't my fault though . . . it's William Willett's fault and his stupid idea to have DST! JERK!!!!

4 comments:

The Perrone's said...

I am with you, I was like a zombie all week, each morning I just felt exhausted, must of been dls's fault!:)

The Magnuson Family said...

Sarah you crack me up. I am totally with you, this week has sucked with the whole time change.

Geri said...

Add me to the list of those who agree - I was sick Monday and had to stay home from work - now I know it was DST's fault!!!!

Lisa said...

Landon has pneumonia - it is DST's fault! At least now I know...have a great spring break!