Sunday, May 3, 2009

They're in disguise!


So, the boys have had these glasses for probably two years now. I don't know why but they love them! When they first started wearing them, both boys refused to take them off . . . they wore them everywhere. One of the first places they wore them in public was to Sam's club. For some reason that day, James had his on but Jack didn't. We passed by a couple that was very taken back by James and his glass. After we passed them, I heard the husband say to his wife in a low voice, "One of them is in disguise!" I thought that was the funniest thing I had heard in a while. So, every time the boys wear them, I think of that . . . And now for some reason tonight, we decided we needed to take a bath in disguise!

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Your boys must love bath time, because they always take the cutest pictures in the tub. Bailey loves bath time too.

The Magnuson Family said...

They are sooooo cute in disguise!!!