Friday, February 4, 2011

It's On

One of Caroline's cardiologists called this morning and said the group decided that Caroline needs to have her heart repair as soon as possible. Because Caroline's repair is not a normal case, they are scheduling it around a specialized surgeon from Dallas who comes down to Austin twice a month. The next step is for us to meet one of the surgeons on Monday in Austin. Hopefully we will get specific details about what the surgery is like and what the recovery process is.

We would greatly appreciate your prayers for Caroline, prayers for the surgeons, prayers for the surgery, and prayers for peace. You know my apprehension about being in the hospital so please pray for a quick recovery.

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him. Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.
Psalm 62 5-8

3 comments:

Geri said...

Love you sweetie!!

sandi Elsberry said...

Sarah - we know that God is working and that he has been with little Caroline from the beginning. We are praying for all of you and know that she is in His hands. She could not be in better hands. It is very difficult to go through this, I know. Please know of our love and prayers. You are all very special to us. GOD cares more about baby Caroline than even you do - incredible. Hugs and kisses and lots of great thoughts coming your way from your Colorado family.

Kierstyn said...

You will be in my prayers as well.