Sunday, September 23, 2007

How was it possible?

I was going through some of my old photos of the boys and found this picture . . .



This was about 10 minutes before we left for the hospital for the c-section. I am still amazed at how big I was. I honestly didn't feel that big. Now I see "normal" pregnant women who never get half this size at 9 months pregnant. I remember when I was about 25 weeks along, one of my friends sent a 9 month pregnant picture of herself and we were about the same size (I think I was a little bigger).

Here's to hoping the next one is a single . . .

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

CRAZY!! You look great though! All things considered... :-)

And when you say "next one" does that mean soon, or just in general?

Anonymous said...

Yes, are you sending a coded message? Anything you need to tell Papa and Gigi? Hmmmmm