Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let's try this again . . .

So, I have decided to try this again. This is actually my third time trying to start a blog. The first time I had no idea what to write so I gave up before I started. The second time, I wrote, and wrote, and wrote. I went back to check something and didn't realize that I had to save first! So, all was lost. Now, I hope I can figure things out. Those of you that know me know that I am somewhat computer literate so I should be able to do it.

So far this weekend . . . The Aggies lost and the Irish lost . . . I guess we still have hope for the Colts!


This picture is obviously old but it is the only one of I have with boys wearing Colts attire. If I can find Colts jerseys I will certainly post with an updated picture.

I feel like I should post this before it gets lost. More later . . .

No comments: