Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jack- and James-O-Lanterns

We had a fun time tonight making the boys first Jack-O-Lanterns. And, so that James didn't feel left out, we had to call them James-O-Lanterns too! I think the boys were just excited to be on the table!



In case you're wondering . . . Yes, that is Jack eating the pumpkin pulp! And, this is him eating a big chunk of pumpkin!


Here are our finished products:

Guess which one is Jesse's!

The boys also got new Halloween PJ's! They looked so cute in them!



Poor James! One of Jack's favorite things to do is tackle James and then lay on him! James hasn't realized yet that he is much bigger and stronger than Jack. So, he usually just sits (or lays) there and cries until I get Jack off. I think it is pretty funny so it usually takes me a minute to remove him :)!

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

What cuties! I love the last picture.

Samantha Shepard said...

What beautiful babies!! Makes me ask why haven't we always had Jack & James-O-Lanterns. I will definitely fix that in the future.

Anonymous said...

Well said.