Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun!

The boys had PJ day at their school where everyone was supposed to wear their night clothes. Fortunately I had already bought them some cute Halloween PJ's. This is the only picture I got of them in them. They are practicing signing cold. I must say, Jack is pretty convincing :)!

James and Jack had a great time dressing up for Halloween. I put black mascara on their noses and they loved it. I'm pretty sure they thought they were getting some sort of nose massage! We didn't go door-to-door as Jesse and I both knew we would be the ones eating the candy. We just went down to my sisters house, played outside, and watched all the neighborhood kids trick-or-treat. Here are some pictures of our fun night:


Just sizin' each other up!



Lauren was the PERFECT Dorothy!

No comments: