Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poll not necessary!

I was thinking of posting a poll for you all to respond to telling me whether or not James should have his first hair cut. The problem was his curls were so cute that I was terrified they would never come back after the hair cut. My mom told me that my brothers hair was just like James' and after his first hair cut his hair was as straight as a board. But, this became the state of James' hair:

I mean really, the boy could barely see! His eyes became very irritated to the point of them getting swollen. This may have been something else like pinkeye but I am certain the long hair in his eyes had something to do with it. I resorted to doing this to his hair:

I know, he will kill me some day for doing this to him but look at that sad little swollen eye! We decided to make an emergency run to Great Clips.

He did such a great job and sat there so still. I didn't cry but I did keep a big envelope of all the fallen curls :(! Here is the final result:

Not bad! And I think the curls will show themselves again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James will thank you later for cutting that mullet! :) We had a great time in Texas. Thanks for being gracious hosts.

Samantha Shepard said...

I love the hair cut! It makes me think of the first time Sammy's hair was cut. Dietrich stood over the stylist like he was ready to pounce. She was so nervous that we paid for a haircut that never really happened because she snipped off so little there was no need to sweep.