Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are you ready to hold her Mom?

Are you joking?

Yes, a big answer to prayer and again ahead of schedule. I thought I wouldn't be able to hold my Sweet Caroline until she was extubated but her nurse today decided I had waited long enough. What a blessing it was to finally get to hold her (thank you for praying for that!). And, I got to do it for a good amount of time and of course can't wait to do it again.

She is continuing to do well. The doctors said they can see her getting off the respirator tomorrow and the next big hurdle will be her feeding. I asked what the timeline would be like after extubation and of course, it all depends on her. If she is able to feed well, it shouldn't be long. Possibly even a week or so. Wouldn't that be amazing!?!

Thank you for your faithfulness in prayer. Jesse and I are uplifted daily by the prayer support we have gotten from all of our friends and family.


"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abundant blessings! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! Sang this Sunday and thought of you and your family the entire time! Love, Shepard