Thursday, September 23, 2010

I snuck a picture!

After Caroline's bath yesterday, we needed to change the pads on her face that hold the cannula in her nose. So, like any good mother would, I decided to take the opportunity to take her picture with NOTHING on her face. Yes, friends and family, at 6 weeks old, this is the first time I have seen my daughter's complete, unobstructed face (I did see her when she was first born with nothing on her face but, let's face it, I was pretty drugged and don't really remember)!


So, who do you think she looks like? Here are pictures of James and Jack at 6 weeks old.

James

Jack

Jack and James - 7 Weeks (notice Jack is doing the Wreckin' Crew)

10 comments:

Mandy said...

man...it is SO hard to tell. i feel like she kinda looks like both of them if that's possible. is that a cope out answer?

one things for sure. she IS beautiful and she IS a rock star!!

Mandy said...

and by "cope" i meant "cop"

Geri said...

Personally, I think she looks like her Gigi :) .

Dee Ann said...

I think she looks like her own little unique self. Her brothers have their work cut out for them in a few years. She is beautiful.

Jennifer Puckett said...

Man Oh Man! Lauren and I have been looking at the pictures and are ready to vote:

Lauren says James and I still say Jack.

Lauren loved the picture of Jack doing the Wrecking Crew!

Emilie Grimi said...

I think I see a little of Jack in her. She is adorable!

Sandi Elsberry said...

She looks a bit like both of them. I agree with your mom- I think she looks like her GIGI! She is adorable.

Sandi Elsberry said...

She looks a bit like both of them. I agree with your mom- I think she looks like her GIGI! She is adorable.

Sandi Elsberry said...

She looks a bit like both of them. I agree with your mom- I think she looks like her GIGI! She is adorable.

Sandi Elsberry said...

She looks a bit like both of them. I agree with your mom- I think she looks like her GIGI! She is adorable.